Jun 2, 2009

willows bend.

I have quite the amazing weekend with Dale. He arrived on Thursday afternoon, but I had to work until 5. I finished up, and then we headed over to Irish times for some yummies and drinks. We enjoyed the evening sun, and then rode a kabuki kab back to the car. I arrived back to his place to find a bubble bath complete with my favorite magazines, movies, chocolates, and some scratch & wins, ohhh and red roses. It was a completely sweet and romantic gesture. I had Friday and Saturday off, so we really packed those two days full of activities. Friday: we drove out towards Cordova Bay and had lunch by the ocean! It was so warm out, and we soaked up the sun while chopping on veggie burgers. Then we headed downtown to do some shopping, and walked along the wharfside. More shopping and looking around Lower Johnson, and then out to see Angels and Demons with Chels and Jord. It was really goood! We hadn't seen The DaVinci Code, but it didn't really have anything to do with it besides religion and Tom Hanks. Anyways, on Saturday Dale and I went mini golfing and rented scooters for an entire afternoon. It was so much fun, we went riding all around Victoria's ocean coastline! Sunday I had to work, but Dale went out to Duncan to go golfing, and then we met up afterwards to go drink pitchers of mojitos and have dinns at Milestones. It was the perfect weekend. I am so glad that Dale came out for a visit: I think we both needed it!
mojiiiitos are soo yummy.

our scooter adventure
lunch by the oceanside!
kabuuuki kabs

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter