Jul 15, 2009

<3

I'm awaiting my cousin, Alli's arrival. Then we are going downtown to meet Jamesy after his hairs get snipped a bit. I work at 4, but we are hopefully going to soak up some sunshine, and then all meet for the Noodle Box after I finish worky!

I want another beach day. Saturday, maybe?

I had a dream about robots last night. James and I had to drive around in this topless jeep and we had a key that we had to stick into 16 robots' hearts. We made it to two of them before my alarm went off this morning.

Dale and I went out for a yummy patio dinner at the Canoe Club last night. As usual, I got my usual. The house veggie burger is just to DIE for! I always have to get it. After we went back to his place to finish the move "Sleepers".





This morning I hit up the gym for my last Interval Bounce class. I'm really going to miss that gym. Maybe join again in the fall? I just have no money right now for a gym pass. I am going to try running again, and see where that gets me. But I really like having some muscle, so I want to keep up with the weights and stuff. I gotta do more pushups.

My phone hasn't been charging lately. I don't know if it's the charger or the wonky outlets in this place. Could be a combination of both.

Oh! Alli is here.
toodles, you!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter