Jul 17, 2009

a swell of summer

Wednesday:
Cousin Alli arrived, and we met up with James downtown after his haircut. We hit up the Sandwich corner for some caesar salad and cold chai tea lattes. I worked from 4:00-7:30, while the other visited miniature world, and the inner harbor. Then we all met up for some eats at the Noodle Box. We ordered ours a bit too spicy, and each had a hard time getting the delicious-ness down. After dinns we came back to our place to veg and watch the Real World: Cancun.
Thursday: Alli went back to Vancouver, and James joined her to go visit another friend. Dale and I picked up some picnic food grub, packed it into my basket, and headed out to find some sun and beach. We ended up at a nice spot, set up, ate, lounged, and played cards. We stuck around til 5:30, and then went back to Dale's to snooze a bit. We went and saw The Hangover later, and it was sooo funny! I hadn't seen a preview for it, but everyone has been saying that it's hilarious. It was well worth it.
Today (Friday): Dale and I slept in late, and now I am getting ready for work at 3:00. I just work until 6:00 tonight. So later I'll pick up some groceries and then I'm going to make some dinner for James and Dale again.

I have Saturday and Sunday off! BEACH TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter