Jul 22, 2009

lover's lane.

Another evening and I'm burnt out by 8:30. I don't know why I've been so exhausted as of late (maybe the sun? or the heat at night...restless sleeps?). Today was a nice day off. I woke up, and again, lazed around a bit. Then I went on a brisk run (getting back into it is going to be killer), then home to get ready for the beach. It wasn't all that warm out today, but nice enough for laying around for a couple hours (and not getting too hot). I am nearing the end of my book. I might finish it off tonight or tomorrow! Then I am going to need another read... any suggestions? Tonight James and I made thai chicken pizza...it was delicious, and now I am stuffed to the brim. We also bummed around and watched the Real World. Now I've got my cup of tea in hand (or on the table, as I type), and going to snuggle into bed for some Gilmore Girls and reading time. Tomorrow I don't work until 5:30, so I've got a full day to enjoy. I've got to really do some major unpacking still, pick up a package, but I would like to venture to the beach again? Oh so much to do!

Cheers, peaches.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter