Jul 23, 2009

gold fever

Just got back from work. It's been awhile since I've worked a close shift til 9:00! I am sitting some tea, eating some popcorn, and settling into the 5th season of Gilmore Girls. It's a gooody. Today was productive. I was up semi-early, to eat breaky and have a nice long shower before meeting Chels for tea. We visited and caught up for a bit. Then I booked it over to Richmond to catch the 14, rode up the street for a bit, then off to watch some more to Hillside Mall. Picked up my parcel, and then more walking and bussing, and I was home. Then I headed down to put in some laundry, back up to call Shaw and get the box set up, then more trips down to the laundry room. Then I had a bit of time to get ready, and off to work! Tomorrow: another day off, hoping to hit up the beach with Chels. summer skin summer skin summer skin.

Cheers to sunshine and summertime (and 10 cent candies)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter