Jul 24, 2009

just another manic monday.

I've found a routine for days off: wake up, eat a small breakfast, go for a run/walk/exploration of my new area, come home relax/eat lunch, head to the beach, dinner/quiet evening at home usually read my latest book or the nightly t.v. show. repeat. Other than beach days, I do a lot of cleaning and running around. Things aren't dull; I like what I have going on. I miss home though, miss my parents, and a hot Cranbrook summer. I miss the lake with Dale, and I miss warm evenings (it cools down as soon as the sun starts to set). I miss Hot Shots and Pita Wrapbit! Jeeze.

August is going to fly by. My parents are going to be here for most of the month, We are going to Osoyoos for a few days, might have a visit from a friend, working (hopefully getting some more hours), and then it's going to be prep for back to school!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter