Jul 26, 2009

tired sally.

I am tired (again, as usual). It's just past 11:00 and I could've gone to bed half an hour ago. I am finishing up a Gilmore Girls episode, and reading a message from a friend. I am really excited because (I was bummed out at first after I registered, because I didn't get into the 5th, and had to choose the 3rd cohort), I've got two friends in my cohort :) They managed to pull a little switch-eroo after hearing about my misfortune, so now I'm happy as a peacock!

I had the day off today. We are going through a little heat-wave, and it's supposed to last into next week :) So, (obviously) James and I hit up the beach to keep working on those tans of ours. I ran downtown this morning, just so I would have an excuse to look in Chapters, and I bought a new read. It's called The Pact: a Love Story by Jodi Picoult. It's super good so far! It's really interesting, and not what I expected, but I'm still content. So back to the beach scene, I was happy to lie in the sun for a few hours with my book.

I work tomorrow...and then I've got to hustle home for the Bachelorette finale! Chels is coming over, and I think we are going to do drinks and sushi or something like that. Hope I make it home on time! After tomorrow, I've got two days off (more heat-wave please!), and then back to work for the rest of the week.

Off to sleep,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter