Aug 27, 2009

pink, and black, and blue.

Tonight I work at 5 til 9:15. I am sitting watching Gilmore Girls on cosmotv, and my maj is making me some lunch/dinner before I head out to work. I am really hoping to get the schedule for next week tonight, because Dale and I have got to book out trip!! We are waiting on the schedule to see if we need to take the regular ferry/drive to Seattle, or else take the Clipper. Eeeps! It's just days away!

I can't take care of plants. I killed my mint bush. I only got to use the mint once, when my maj put some in the rice for our Greek feast. Now it's dead, but I've watered it so maybe it'll grow back(?).

Anyways, my parents are back now, and we may be having some company this weekend! And then, Dale is going to be arriving back in Victoria on Sunday night, I think.

Well, the sun is shining, so enjoy the last days of August.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter