Sep 17, 2009

craaave

I am just about to sit down to a big, hearty, bowl of butternut squash soup (made it myself!), greeak salad, and sourdough bread. nummers. I am really excited! I am also going to be watching Vampire Diaries (giving it a chance...obviously not Twilight). Dale's in class right now, but I am hoping he'll get out of class early enough so that we can watch The Office together! I had a good day today. Went to Chi Ball this morning, came home for a quick shower and some tofu stirfry, and then off to Seminar. It was a bit of a boring class, as we just went over some ethics stuff, and computer things. Came home, and wrote on my PE blog, read some Drama handouts, and got the stuff I needed for my soup. I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already! Another weekend!

Have a good night!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter