Sep 17, 2009

vanilla twilight

Ya, ya. So my brother posted songs for his blog today. But, I just have to say Owl City is my new favorite band. I've dl-ed Hot Air Balloon and Fireflies, and both are s'wonderful (and I've got about 15 more dl-ing on the way)! Hope you are all marvelous out there. It's 11:11, hope you made a wish. Anyways, I am off to bed. The soup was delish, and the Office was okay (just not that funny for a season opener!). I've got an early morning tomorrow, and I hope I remember to pack some snacks. Oh! Tomorrow evening, Dale and I are going to try out spinning class at the gym. My legs are finally starting to feeling a little less jell-o-ish from Monday. I went to the gym yesterday and today. I need to get an ankle weight.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter