Oct 23, 2009

homework free?

Is that possible? I am homework free for le weekend. Terribly excited about that. I had a relaxing afternoon, and hit up the gym. It sure sucks riding the bike in the rain and wind...especially when the wind is pushing me back! bah. But, I rode on, to the gym, ran on the treadmill, and did some weights/abs. And then home on the bike. The sun started to shine a bit, by this time, so it was a good ride home. I had eggs for dinner and a latte from starbucks. I started to watch Management (with Jenn Aniston), but now am waiting for the Dale to pick me up, and we are going to hang out/finish the movie!

Tomorrow: I have a Behavior Management workshop at 10:00 up on campus. That goes til 3:00, but I have to miss the last bit, cause I work at 2:30. I am looking forward to it! Workshop includes lunch, yum yum...and then work should be okay too. I might pick up a few things for myself/halloween costume. It has been decided that "greek goddesses" will be the Friday theme for the pubcrawl. Soooo I am looking forward to putting together a proper toga this year!

Sunday: I am working in le afternoon, and before that meeting up to get costume supplies avec Amy. And maybe a sleep in day? And then Sunday night, getting together with my girlies from school to have some much needed non-school chat.

xo
Happy Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter