Oct 25, 2009

to put it in the simplest terms: you're beautiful...you really are.

I had a great weekend. School/Homework free! Friday night, I rented Management, got myself a pumpkin spice latte, and settled down to a quiet evening at home. Ended up at Dale's around 9:30, and we hung out for the rest of the evening. Saturday, up a bit early to get ready for the Behavior Workshop. It was so worth the $20 I paid. We got breakfast, lunch, and tons of hand outs. The workshop leader was amazing, and energetic, and just so great to hear her experiences. I had to head downtown, and leave the workshop early to get to work. Work went by super fast because it was crazy busy, and I'm not used to that (compared to my Sundays!). After work, Dale and I went to dinner at glo....so good! Their mojitos (Spanish Steps) are delish! We headed back to Dale's to watch Escape from Alcatraz. I fell asleep before the escape, but got lots of sleep and slept til 10 this morning. Met Amy downtown to get some supplies for our halloween costume, and then got to work (and hour and a half early!!), so I finished up Management in the back and snacked on a scone. Work was good, went by fairly fast...and then I came home for a quick supper. Tiff and Amy came over for a visit and tea, and it was wonderful to see them and visit without school in the way :) Tomorrow I have computer class, and the gym in the morning (if it's not raining!).

xo
sleep tight, kittys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter