Oct 1, 2009

light up, light up, as if you have a choice.


Thursdays are my big t.v. nights. Well, it seems that Monday through Thursday I've got so many shows to keep up with! I can't believe another week has gone by again! It's been a super busy week again. I've got some presentations coming up, so I've been lots of group work. Tomorrow our cohort is headed to our first school! We are observing a PE class (taught by our prof), and then we may interact with the kids a bit. I am looking forward to it! I haven't had that much experience with kidlets recently ... so hopefully all goes well as I get back into it. Ugh...so on the problematic side ... I come home to find a huge fan blowing on the wall outside my condo. I figure they are drying the new paint (I had seen Wet Paint signs yesterday)--but then one of our Strata members knocked on my door to let me know that they suspected that my bathtub was leaking. I informed them that earlier in the summer we had done lots of work on the bathroom, including the roof (which had some water damage). Anyways, so she is going to update me tomorrow ... and if it is in fact the bathtub, then we've got to pay the fees....if it is something else in the building, then the Strata pays (using our monthly payments). Soooo this weekend. I don't have a lot planned. Tomorrow I've got to do the audio journal after classes, and then Chels and I are heading downtown to look for some halloween costumes ideas, and look at purses. Saturday, Amy and Tiff are coming back over to work on the presentation and write out the lesson plan. Annnd then Sunday, I'll probably be working.

Sleep tight.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter