Oct 2, 2009

octobre.

October has arrived. I've been in school for one month now! I can't believe where the time has gone. I am glad it's Friday! This week was sorta busy too. But, I'm always busy! Today for our PE class, we went to Braefoot Elementary to observe a class, while our prof taught them some things that we've been learning (basic fundamental moves), and then Chinese Gates. It was neat to be around the kids, and they are all super cute! Drama was also pretty fun today too. We did some different transformation activities which had us thinking on the spot, and doing a bit of 'acting'. After school, my group did our second audio journal, andddd then I finished up my PE blog. Chels and I headed downtown after so do some errands and a bit of shopping. I paid my bills, bought some earrings, returned a ring, and got a dress to transform into my halloween costumee. Now, I am at Dale's and we are having a date night (finally! we were busy on all the other nights!). So, he is cooking us supps, and we are having some wine. And, then a movieee later! :)

Happy TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter