Oct 5, 2009

YO, ADRIENNE!


Just finished watching the 6th Rocky. It was great as usual. Definitely a bigger Rocky fan than Rambo fan. I like the story lines better. Had Subway for dinner, and before dinns hit up the gym to do some reading on the bike, and some free weights. Skipped the gym this morning to sleep in and prepare for the presentation. Speaking of presentations, ours went swimmingly. It was so good....took a lot of the pressure off for future presentations. We got some good feedback, so we were definitely happy with ourselves. 5 other groups went today too, and they had good ideas as well. After class, I hit up the book sale at the book store. Got loads of kids books for a $1.99 eachhh, plus 3 novels for myself for $2.00 each: steal of a deal! Tomorrow, I've got 3 classes, and some work to do after. I am leading the forum for this week in PE. I have to fix up my letter of intro a bit (visuaaaals!), and read the seminar chapter for next week--because our group is presenting. It was so warm here today! I was dressed fall-ishly (long sweater, leggings, and boots), but then I missed my bus, and had to huff it to school in the blazing heat. I was sweating by the time I got there. Bah. I think the heat (or sun, at least) is going to stay for the rest of the week :)

Off to read my kids books.
xx

2 comments:

  1. $2 novels! bargain! do you read books even if you've never heard of the author and like the covers? like just random any ol' books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggggg best bargains i've got in so long! i got:

    crazy ladies by michael lee west
    knitting under the influence by claire lazebnik
    the last time they met by anita shreve

    i usually get books that i have heard are good, or i go with an author that i've read before. these ones are all newbies for me! except i have heard that anita shreve is great, so i am trying her out for $3.99! haha.

    have you had any good reads lately?

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter