Oct 27, 2009

love of the loveless.

I am feeling some relief after today. I had a bit of interesting day...and well now that I've dealt with the situation, things are looking up. School was good though...I was super tired when I woke up: it was so dark out, and chilly!! After class I worked on a lesson plan for PE with my group for a bit. Then, headed home to answer the PE forum question. I hit up downtown for a quick hour after that, and now I am home deciding what to cook for dinner. The Hills is on soon! Then 90210 and Melrose Place. My weeks are filled up with t.v. watching: sorry can't make plans...I've got t.v. to watch! haha. jk (sort of).

Tomorrow: day off...but up on campus pretty early to work on a lit lang lesson plan, and then hitting up the gym (haven't been since Friday!). Tomorrow is Carli's birthday (an early shout out to my 21 year old cousin! Happy Birthday!), and we may be having a dinner celebration. In computer our newest assignment is constructing a website! It's got to be an educational one, but could be cool to learn the skills to make my own someday. We are going to be doing ours on ancient Babylonia. So...tonight while watching t.v. I have to do some research for that!

Anyways, off to do some cooking.
xooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter