Dec 12, 2009

the bee's knees.

It's been about a week since my last post...sooo here's a little catch up for you. I have just been working this week: I had four shifts, but I had Monday, Thursday, and Friday off. So on my days off: I spent the majority of the last 3 days with Dale. He left to go to Arizona today for the holidays, so I won't be seeing him for quite some time! Missing him already. Thursday: James and I did a bunch of Christmas shopping. I hit up the gym that morning, and then had a nice dinner with Dale. Oh! And I bought a new Jodi Picoult (pee-ko) book for myself: Handle With Care. I've started it, and it's just as divine as all her other books. I am loving it. So, Thursday night while Dale was studying, I read! Friday: Dale had an early exam, so I got a ride with him up to the school and then bussed downtown for my haircut and finished Christmas shopping. I have some bangs again :) Dale and I exchanged pressies yesterday afternoon, and he got me a new, wonderful Audrey Hepburn book: it's a huge thick hardcover with a whole lot of her pictures on covers of magazines and such. Plus, he got me an adorable jacket/hoodie/wrap from lululemon. Funny, cause I also bought him a book and a long sleeved shirt from lulu. Great minds think alike haha. So last night, I hit up the gym in the late afternoon, and then Dale and I had a date night with dinner at Earls and went to see the movie Brothers. Both were fantastic! I worked all day today, and have tomorrow off. Tonight, we are having a little staff get together with both stores, and are going out to Japanese Village. We aren't going until fairly late, so I've had some time to relax between! I am warming up with my new warming blanket, and the fireplace on full blast! Cozy. Tomorrow: I've got to clean the house, and maybe hit up the gym if I feel like bussing all over.

Enjoy you evening!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter