Dec 6, 2009

keepable

I haven't been blogging so much lately! I was really busy with the last weeks of school, and finishing up. I had a wonderful last week, and feel really happy about the semester. I still have two more ePortfolio entries to finish (well, started one today..so like one), and then a couple forum posts to finish. All that will get finished by Thursday at the latest! I am working 4 shifts this week, and happy with that amount. I have tomorrow off, and my maj is in town, so we have some things to do...and are prolly going to hit up the mall to check out Aldo. I am hopefully going to get my passport stuff figured out tomorrow as well as pay my hydro bill, and a couple other banking things.

Vancouver was good. I got to see loads of my family on Friday night for a Chinese dinner, and then Saturday we did shopping at Metrotown as well as h&m. So, I got lots of new stuff! Very happy :)

The rest of the week includes working, a bit of a christmas gathering on Tuesday, date night Friday, and staff party on Saturday night at Japanese Village. Looking forward to the celebrations.

Stay warm!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter