Dec 19, 2009

handle with care.

Sitting in the YVR, it's 3:07, and I'll have to wait about another 2 hours to board le plane for my (hopefully) 5:30 flight (no delays, please!). I've just been reading, and internet-ing, because YVR now has free wireless internet! So stoked for that, taking some of my boredom away. Anyways, I think I packed too much (as Dale told me, it's just the usual) ... but my suitcase only ended up being like 19.4 kg! I was surprised. I've been traveling since about 10:45...the shuttle picked me up,and it took til 12:02 to arrive at the airport (I was the second to be picked up, and then we made what seemed like a million more stops after that). I was hustled and bustled into lines, but the Victoria airport is always quick, and so I was at my gate in a jiff. I've got no real big plans as of yet...so going to lay low at home, and hang out with some near (and far away) and dear ones. I am excited!

I'm getting a wee bit sleepy now...so I'm going to read my book, and maybe doze off for a tad.
xoxoxoxoxox
Hope your travels home for the holidays are safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter