Dec 22, 2009

twinkling

I am home! On Saturday, my flight ended up getting cancelled, and I was stuck in Vancouver for the night. They put us up at the Holiday Inn near the airport, and gave us some meal vouchers. I was pretty bummed that I wouldn't be home that night, but Alli, Carli, and my Aunt came to visit me, and we had supper out at the hotel restaurant (I had a giant bowl of wonton soup), and then my cousins stayed with me a bit in my room. I went to bed around 12, woke up at 6:30, and headed back to the airport. They had booked us a flight to leave at 9:30...so my brother ended up back in town before me, and he didn't even leave until after me! Anyways, I made it back safe and sound around noon on Sunday with my luggage in tow :)

I've had a busy couple days so far! Sunday: we had dinner at a friends, then I headed over to the high school to watch the alumni bball games with some girlfriends, and then we hit up BP afterwards for some snacks and hang out time. Yesterday: had a nice lazy start to my day, did some errands, decorated sugar cookies, went up for a drink at a family friend's house, and then got to catch up with Jord!

Today: had a visit with Tash this morning, getting my bangs trimmed soon, then meeting up with Christine ... so many reunions in these past couple days! It's been great! Then later, heading to the gym with my momma, and then our annual fondue tonight with the Taylor's.

hip hip
Happy Holidays!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter