Mar 13, 2009

a fine frenzy

So last night, I ended up being up til around 4:30 a.m. I was started to get pretty frustrated, but finally lulled off to sleep. I was up at 9:00 (so I'll probably be dead-tired again tonight), made some oatmeal and a smoothie, and then got ready for the day. I decided to skip the gym because of my lack of sleep, and just do the Mount Doug thing today with Chels. It is look sunny out, and we are going in an hour ... so we are excited! Rain stay away! 

So far today I have just been on a cleaning/organizing spree. I cleaned out my drawers, and organized all my clothing. Then I moved my t.v. out of my room (I never watch t.v. in there ... so it was just wasted space). I swept, cleaned dishes, unloaded the dishwasher, and organized my bathroom a bit more. Now I am just catching up on my Thursday night shows, and then going to work on Geography for a bit. Chels is coming to pick me up at 2:00, and then we're off!

Weekend time.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter