Feb 12, 2008

today's things

Today was a rather eventful day for me. I woke early with a huge headache, and for some reason thought I was getting the flu. It must have been some sort of love connection, because my boy last night had a bit of the flu with some late night sickness. I didn't find out until this morning, so my headache must have been telling me something.

I studied hard until I had to get ready to go to Aveda to get my hair done. I had a hoot there... I had the nicest/sweetest young lady working on my hair. I managed to get 4 inches chopped, full bangs, and a much nicer/darker color to get rid of those icky highlights. I am not used to this shortness, and uncertain whether or not I like it. I think I'm just being picky.

After my haircut, I went to the clinic for a little pick-up, then headed back to campus. I ended up taking another bus down to starbucks to get some steamed milk for my cold hands, and a subway sandwich for my dinner. I was going to take the bus home, but it wasn't arriving for 22 more minutes, and I can make it back faster than those pesky buses, so I walked. I got to talk to my boy on the way home (he kept me company; my mom was too busy).. so I came home and ate my sub and watched Life of Ryan. It was good.

Now I am just busy studying, and going to watch One Tree Hill actually!

I have to go, it's starting NOW

xx

1 comment:

  1. Life of Ryan and Rob and Big..... Im taping both and bringing them to Indo for me and Shayne to watch on his computer. He Loves Rob Dyrdek...... this season makes me laugh... a lot.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter