Sep 1, 2008

island love

Happy September 1st! I am back in Victoria, and all settled into my new place with Lex. I love our condo! It already feels like home, and I've only been here a few days. I also love having Dale here. It's a big comfort having him around.. and I'm also thankful that we don't have to do long distance this year! phew.

I've just spent the last few days figuring out new surroundings, errands, working out a bit, and things up at the campus. School starts on Wednesday! I am excited. I love when school starts.. but I also hate when things just start to pile up, and seem never-ending. So it's sort of bittersweet.

This year is off to good start... so I am really excited!
More (exciting, I hope) stories to come!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter