Sep 20, 2008

sunshine, come back.

For the first two weeks I was here, Victoria had perfect weather, and now it's all gone! It's cold, and cloudy and maybe a bit rainy now. I hope the sun comes back for a bit more summertime. This week flew by as usual. I did not have as much work but I still had one paper due, and a test yesterday. The test was pretty easy, but essay styled and open ended. So I ended up with a cramped hand.

After class, I walked over to Dale's. I napped for a bit, and then we went to get his hair cut. I sat in Blenz and sipped my green tea latte, and talked to Tash while I waited. Afterwards, we went back to Dale's to hang out for a bit...and then went shopping for dinner supplies. We made tacos last night. yumms. And then we went to see the new movie Lakeview Terrace. We went to the SilverCity theatres, and they are so much better than some of the places in town! The movie was pretty good, but not as scary as I thought it was going to be.

Today I have just been doing some reading for Psych. And later heading out with Dale to go to the gym and do a few other things.

ugh, I am tired today.
If only the sun were out.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter