Jan 21, 2009

being strange.

The sunshine is gone today. Well, it was nice while it lasted! Today I am just taking it easy, and doing some reading for Geography. Other than that, just going to step class tonight, and maybe seeing my boy. 

Yesterday, I just had my first Poli tutorial. It went okay. Seeing as I was the only one in my time slot, it was a one-on-one conversation with the TA. He asked me to switch groups, so that I can interact with more people. Greeeeat...just what I was trying to avoid. It's not that I don't mind people, it's just that I am not up to my worldly knowledge, and hate sharing my opinion when I don't have all my facts in order. haha. So, I think that I am switching to the group for the hour time slot before mine. 

Brother bear and Daddy-o are on their way tomorrow night. Saturday is Chinese New Year. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter