Jan 18, 2009

new latitudes

I am looking for a new e.e. cummings poem to call my favorite. 

I just got back from downtown with Chels. We took in the sun (all 11 degrees of it!), and it warmed out faces and bums. We walked around the harbor and then went for a latte at Starbucks. 

I got a lot of reading done for Geography today. But, I need to review my Political Science crap, as we have tutorials starting this Tuesday. 

I am still unemployed. I need a job asap. On Tuesday and Wednesday I guess I'll go hand out more resumes. Or starve. That's always an option to save on money. But, that probably wouldn't work. So, a job it is! haha. 

read & learn. get smart & get a job. get money. that's my plan. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter