Jan 22, 2009

no necklace required.

It is almost nearing the end of another week of semester two! I just have Geography tonight, and then it's weekend time already! My Dad & brother arrive here tonight... and they are staying until early Sunday morning. Lauren will be here in a week tomorrow, I'll be home in two weeks today, and then Hawaii in three weeks tomorrow!! Eeps. The countdowns continue.

Last night I was thinking of what to do for Dale for Valentine's day. We will be in Hawaii, so that would be neat if we could do some cool there for that day. However, I am thinking of other things too. I woke up in another cold sweat this morning at 4 a.m. I have been having the weirdest and strangest dreams lately! Today in my Indigenous studies, we finished off this Canadian movie about the Native peoples land being destroyed by the White man using the trees for another resources. It was a pretty violent and gory movie, but I guess got the point across pretty well.

This weekend when my brother and dad are here we are going to go to UVIC for a tour for my brother, and possibly look at places for buying for next year. I love Richmond Gate, but my brother and I may live together next year (or Dale and I), and it's pretty expensive in 203! Anyways, my Dad has a realtor set up... and he/she is going to show us about 6 different places. But yes, we'll see.

Now, I am just doing some cleaning and t.v. watching. I've also been tagging all my old pictures...I have a lot of spare time at the moment! haha.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter