Jan 25, 2009

there's nothing not to like about you.

The weekend has come and gone. Onto the fourth week of semester two! I am really excited! I actually have things due this week: one was a library assignment, which I've already done, and then another is a Journal entry, which I have done. It's basically our opinions and feelings about the class, and what we think we have learned. I think it should be fairly easy, especially since we do not get graded but instead a incomplete or complete mark. I will have to do that soon! 

This weekend was good, but I was grumpy. I love seeing my family, but I get grumpy when there is not enough space in this tiny condo! Yesterday we went to look at a multiple of condos to buy. We found about two that had really great potential. Some were quite old, and creepy. But my main squeeze was one that was built in 1995, and seems to be pretty well maintained. It's really cute, and there is so much light that shines through the windows! Obviously, we were just looking and nothing is a for sure or definite. But, it was fun to get out there and look at something that is a maybe. 

Last night we went out for Chinese New Year's dinner. The food was okay...pretty western, but decent. My fortune was something about me being the centre of attention. (Obviously, but not seriously haha). After that I just watched a bit of Mean Girls with my brother, and then went to bed. I ended up picking up Lex from downtown around 1 am. My Dad, brother, and Uncle left really early this morning. I heard them a bit, but fell back to sleep until around 9:30. However, I am pretty tired tonight, and hope to have a good sleep! 

This week's upcoming updates: Lauren is staying in Vic on Friday. Chels will finally have her boy here on Thursday, and I have some actual homeworking and reading to do! I am home in like 11 days! Wahoo.

xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter