Jan 15, 2009

week two.

This week is going well, and going by quickly. I can't believe it's Thursday already! I handed out resumes yesterday to four different places. I have an interview with Roger's video on Saturday evening. I am nervous about it, but sort of excited. At this point, I just need a job, so it really doesn't matter where! Lots of people are saying its a bad choice, or that it'll be boring. But, I used to think working at DQ was boring sometimes. So, I guess it all just depends. 

I went out for drinks with Chels and Nan last night. We went to the Mint. It was really good! Then, I slept over at Dale's. Now I'm just waiting for him to come back to my house (after he drops his car off at BMW), and then we have school at 11:30. I have 6 hours of classes today. bleh. 

xoooo

1 comment:

  1. january is flying by.

    you
    me
    end of the month

    21. we should do it gilmore girls style..... playing 21, and a thing about 21 guys...

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter