May 11, 2009

bees, if you please.

I am home in Cranbrook. It is wonderful. I arrived on Thursday night, and ate a dinner of salmon, salad, asparagus, and brown rice with my parents. Afterwards, Tash came over to get ready for birthday celebrations. Nicole joined us for some pre-birthday drinks, and then we headed down to the Baker. There were some other boys and girls that joined us, and it was super fun. We spent the night drinking, dancing, and singing karaoke. Friday morning was not a pleasant one because I had to be up at 7 (probably still drunk) for a dentist appointment at 730. I was a mess. After that, I came home and slept for a few more hours before packing up to head to Spokane! We were off to the States for my Dad's grad. It was a great weekend spent with the family for celebrating the master's and mother's day. Forever 21 opened up too, so I had a hay day in there (we went twice), and I ran into Tash on Sunday in there too! 

We got back last night around 7, and I spent the evening unpacking, and watching the brothers and sisters finale. Then, Dale and I went to rent Slumdog Millionaire. It was SO good! I can't believe I waited so long to see it! 

Today: woke up, walked over to the Prestige to get my hairs snipped, then had lunch with Jamesy and Maj at Hot Shots, went to see my Dad quickly, visited the DQ staff, and now I am home for a quick bit. I have to drive my brother to work experience at 2, then I'll check out the Superstore. After James is done, we have to pick up my faj, and go get a paint sample and the glass to fill in the cabinets for overtop the stove. 

I'll post some piccys tomorrow once I am back in Victoria!

Lots of loves.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter