May 4, 2009

the girl you lost to cocaine.

Today has been a day of good news. 

1. I called my manager at Aldo Accessories to figure out if she had reached my references yet. She said that she talked to Trev, and he had nothing but great things to say. I was very pleased. She said she has to talk to her GM to see if it would be beneficial for me to start training this week, or if I should just wait until I get back next week. YAY.

2. I got an email from the education faculty offering me conditional acceptance into the Education program for Elementary teaching! I just have to wait to get my Geog mark back, and as long as it's higher than a B-, then I'm good to go! Hallelujah!

Things are feeling better, and looking up.
looove.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter