Aug 13, 2009

at last.

I've made it through my work week, except for one exception of my small shift tomorrow night. I have most of tomorrow off and I hope to get a run out of it, and the fam and I are heading to Langford to do some shopping. I am really happy about how the bathroom has turned out. It's looking pretty sharp! Anyways, work was long today, and it was raining, and freezing in the store. bah. I bought a couple things for some retail therapy (and some sanity...as I have hardly bought ANYTHING this summer). I got off around five, and then came home for dinns. The family and I jetted off back downtown to catch the early show of Julie&Julie. It was fabulous!

I've got Saturday off, and the parents are heading up island to visit some relatives. I am hoping to have some catch-up time with my best, and some unpacking/organizing (yes, still more of it). And then it's back to work for me Sunday through Thursday, and then VACATION TIME to Osoyoos (hot weather hot weather!).

sleep well, cats.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter