Aug 3, 2009

the pop tarts are pop tart-ing.

Just finished off some lunch, and waiting to hear from my besties and we are going out to Sooke Potholes today! I am really excited...I was looking at some pics of the little pools, and it looks pretty cool :)

So, I finished off 4 days off work, have today off, and then back at it tomorrow! I have lots of opening shifts this week...I like opening! After 4 work days, James and I are off to Vancouver. Feels like I haven't been there in ages. I am excited to see my maj and faj and do some shopping for the condo!

Anyways, my skin has been missing the sun these past four days, so I am excited to get my glow on again. Dale told me I am looking a little exotic these days (WHOA!) haha.

Okay, off I go to do some dishes.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter