Sep 16, 2009

curriculum integration days and criminal record check.

I am just sitting here, at Dale's watching Jay Leno ... my belly is full of squash soup (nope, not my own, but a store-bought one ... not as good as mine!) and sour dough bread. I had the day off from classes, but was up early to hit up the gym (my favorite class! so glad to be back at my old gym!). Came back to Dale's for lunch. I worked on my first ePortfolio assignment ("The Crayon Box That Talked"), and then both Dale and I fell asleep for a couple hours ... whoops. Up again, I drove myself back to my condo to shower and grab the books I need to read. Yes(!), I drove Dale's car! hahaa, what a privilege! Then, I came back, Dale jetted off to his tutor, and I did my readings for Seminar.

Back to school tomorrow, just one class (but, 3 hours!). We have to work on our ePortfolio, and have a discussion on our readings.

Anyways, nothing too exciting going on. I am really enjoying the program still! We had fun in PE yesterday: running and playing tag games. And in Drama, we played a version of "People Bingo". So yes, things are going well :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter