Sep 18, 2009

hoola hoops & cool whip

Friday evening has arrived again! I love the weekends. Today I had a long, busy day! I had all my classes, but no breaks in between because we were running around campus, and brainstorming group ideas. After all the classes, my partner and I had to do our audio blog for our bi-weekly reflection for P.E. I came home and got straight to homework on my P.E. written blog, and responding to the forum. I'm also doing laundry. Tonight, my boo is picking me up after tutor, and we're going out for supps and a movie later. I work tomorrow for a few hours, and all of Sunday afternoon. So, tomorrow after work, I've got to maximize my time to do readings for school and hit up the gym! Hope you are getting some sunshine in your area.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter