Sep 8, 2009

let it begin.

I had orientation today for the BED program. We had to be up on campus at 10:00 am, so I met Amy and Tiffany up out front at the Maclaurin building. We went inside for a brief welcome, and then got split into groups for a scavenger hunt. My team was first, and we won t-shirts and mugs! Afterwards, we had 2 hours to burn, so I went to get my PE course pack, and then us three went over to the Library for the bbq. James came over for a quick hello, but then we had to go back for more little intros. We learned how to use the E-portfolio online, got a question period, and learned more about practicums and the alternative choice we have too. We finished up around 3:30, and then I headed back to Dale's. Tonight the premiere of Melrose Place and 90210 are on! eeeeeeps! No school tomorrow, so I've got some errands to run, and lunch with Sierra.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter