Sep 13, 2009

weekenders.

Sundays. I've had a good weekend! Friday: I had school all day, and then came home to veg for a bit. I decided to ride my bike to Dale's, and head back to my old gym to ask a few questions about re-joining. It took me about 25 minutes to ride there, and it got my heart racing! I liked it! I hung out with Dale for a bit after, and then rode home, and enjoyed the downhill ride at the end! Exhilarating! Anyways, then I had a late dinner of a protein scramble, and a bagel, and then got ready for the evening! Chels and I got our drink on, and then Dale joined us, and then we headed down to the Social Club to meet up with Jord, Alli, Carli, and Amy. The night was loads of fun: I had so much fun dancing with Dale ... hahah we had a dance off. Anyways, Saturday, Dale and I slept in super late: 12:30! Gah! So I had a lazy afternoon of doing school readings. Last night, James had a few of his friends over, and Carli and Alli joined, and we made a big supper for the 7 of us! The 4 youngsters headed up to res around 1030, and then us older gals hung out for a bit more. I slept at Dale's last night because we were planning to do the Terry Fox run. So up early this morning, we headed downtown to the route, and found NOTHING. Then, I suggested we drive out to Sydney, because another address had pointed us that way too ... well again, we found NOTHING. So up early, and driving all over -- for nothing! Sorry, Terry! I was (and still am) rather disappointed. Well, later, after I finish up some homework, I am going to go bike riding to Dale's again--- and I'll think about Terry!

Enjoy your Sunday (fun-day)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter