Nov 16, 2009

bad romance

Bad Romance-Lady Gaga ... new fav song. It's 10:00, and I've got some homework to do. Two chapters to read for drama tomorrow, and I need to practice for my LA lesson presentation tomorrow a.m. Tonight is the meteor shower. I am hoping that I can stay awake long enough to see it, or that the clouds will clear away so that it is visible (it's been raining all day)! I finally have a flat iron again. My hairdresser got me a new one (my old one broke, and I lost a piece for it...whoops)...so about a month later, here I am with a brand new, shiny, straightener! I am excited to use it tomorrow. Today: got most of our website done (thanks blogger.com for the second time in a row). I need to get some rain boots; my socks were soaked by the time I got to campus today (leather boots do not work for rain protection). So, I'm going to have to save for some of those (I want a red or yellow pair...but aldo only has some crazy colours).

anyways, off to do my chapter readings.
xoooo
happy star gazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter