Nov 22, 2009

can we just say the rest with no sound?

Again...another whirlwind of a weekend. Yesterday was wonderful and lazy. Dale and I slept pretty late, and had a slow morning. I hit up the gym (yay, new cardio!!), and then we got Subway for lunch and watched Family Guy. Headed to Safeway next, and Dale helped me pick out some floor polish for my floor, so I went home and vacuumed, swiffered, and then mopped my floors with the polish. Then, had a shower, made a quick dinner, and Chels came over. We did some laundry, and watched My Sister's Keeper (my second time). Today: worked open til close, and then tonight Amy and Tiff came over for a bit, and we worked on finishing up our website, and started our eBinder (collections and collections of worksheets, lesson plans, resources, templates for sticking on a usb to take to schools for teaching...it's all done on word).

Tomorrow: meeting for a group project in the a.m., and then computer class at 1:00. Hoping to hit up the gym after class.

Hope you had wonderful weekends.
xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter