Nov 11, 2009

game face.

Mhmm..roasted red pepper and black bean soup for dinner. Jumped off the bus a stop early to go to Safeway and get some groceries. I also picked up a new mug ($2.99), and a gold serving/decorative plate ($2.19). At work I also had a bit of a spending spree: dark grey knitted scarf, creamy beanie hat, necklace (that I've wanted since summer!!), and black tights. Retail Therapy.

A bit worried today...found the mole on my ear looking about two times larger than it normally is. Plus, it looked black..not it's normal nice brown..but black. I'm the kind of girl who will avoid the doctor. But this is pretty scary! Maybe going to wait for my mommy to be here in 3 weeks to get it checked out. But ah! stupid moles. And, I really hope I don't have to get it removed, because I liked the (small) mole on my ear. But I swear it's huge now. fuck my life.

So tonight...ANTM, glee, and The City. Finished my PE ePort today, and started reading chapter 7 for Seminar. Going to finish the chapter tomorrow, hit up the gym, and work. Can't believe tomorrow is the last day of reading break. booo.

I need a new book to read. Suggestions? I'm into love stories (always)...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter