Nov 10, 2009

reading break

I am having the most lazy day: it is wonderful. I am still in my p.j.s at 5:17 p.m., and not planning on getting out of them. I slept til 11:30 today after a night out on the town with Chels. We went out for 90's night at Lucky. It was so much fun! We had to wait in lineee for about an hour and a half (not fun), and I had to pee so bad (not fun), but once we got in, we had 3 shots of tequila each, and were raring to go. We only got about an hour dancing time, but it was great :D We cabbed home, and scarfed down some popcorn while drunk checking our facebooks.

I've spent the day working on homework (and catching up on t.v. shows). I've had the fire place on all day...nice and cozy. Tomorrow I work at 1:00, so I'm going to wake up early to work on more homework before, and then go in to buy a couple things. We got the cutest, coziest scarf in yesterday, and I just have to have it.

So, the rest of my two days off will include working and homeworking. Back to school for one day, and then hello, weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter