Jan 27, 2010

mistakes

Just looking over my assignment for celebrating mistakes. We are to do a still drawing (I chose this flower candle holder that I have), and every time we make a mistake, we have to draw a dot beside it. We are only supposed to do up to 5 mistakes, but I could have easily had 10. My flower does not look 3-D. I am mad. But oh well! It is what it is.

Spent a few hours up on campus today finishing up the powerpoint and prepping for the presentation tomorrow. I am nervous, and just want to get it over with! Today I am going to clean up around Dale's a bit, and do some readings for history next week. Tonight, Dale and I are going to a spin class at the gym. Wish us luckkk, I hope we can walk tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter