Jan 30, 2010

rethink pink.

Today was a really nice, relaxing day. Slept in really late, got up and made eggs for brunch for the daleykins and myself. Afterwards I worked on some homework, then showered and met my broski for coffee downstairs at the Starbucks. Finished up the really long psych reading after that, and then hit up the gym for a much needed workout. I went yesterday, but because of a side pain, I didn't do a lot of cardio. Dale and I had dinner a bit ago, and now he is playing video games while I blog and watch Drop Dead Diva (SO addicted!), and we are heading to Edge of Darkness for the 10:30 show!

I don't work tomorrow til 1:00, so I get another sleep in, plus some time to finish up my Art Lesson.

Enjoy your nights!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter