Jan 8, 2010

steal my kisses.

It's been crazy this week with back to school, work, and readjusting to Victoria (I still have completely unpacked!)...so here I am on Friday, finally getting in a blog post. I had to miss school Monday, and James and I took the Canada Line downtown to the Pacific Centre to do some shopping! I just got a few things from h&m and UO. It was a great way to kill time (and spend some Christmas money!) School has been good. I really really love 3 of my courses (P.E., music, and art - which I haven't been to a class yet...but it seems GREAT!), and two are iffy as of yet. I love P.E., but there is a heavy workload, and it is often confusing as to what is expected of us. But #1 class so far as got to be ed. psych...I am very happy with it so far!

This weekend I have tons of readings, and assignments to get done by tomorrow. I have to work all day Sunday...so that doesn't leave me much of a weekend (but I need the hours to get $$!). Tomorrow I am having a coffee date with Sierra, and then date night with Dale.

I've got to make some supper...and then I'm off to Carli's to see Alli and Amy for some wine time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter