Jan 26, 2010

timeless beauty.

It's been a tiring past two days. I have been up at the school from 8:30 til 4 each day, and am just worn out! But, my group has been preparing our presentation for Thursday which is worth 25% of our grade. So, tomorrow we are going to practice it for a few hours, and then I'll have that over with and something else to cross off my list by Thursday at 10:00! I am excited to have it done and over with.

Tonight, Daley and I are hitting up the gym, and then we've got to do some grocery shopping. Tonight I am going to work on my "mistakes" drawing for Art Ed. Biggest Loser is on tonight! Last night Chels and I watched the Bachelor. It was good...he got rid of 4 girls! I am rooting for Tenley.

Enjoy your evenings.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter