Jan 2, 2010

two for the road.

Two more nights at home. Sunday...tomorrow is the last night. I plan to have a lazy day: packing, organizing, and gettting ready to head back. I think I am going to do some journaling with my new pictures, and stickers that I got today! Very exciited. Today I had lunchies with 5 other girlies at Hot Shots, and throughly enjoyed catching up with everyone! This afternoon, did lots of errands (returned phone charger, and exchanged broken sunglasses, picked up journaling supplies, picked up pictures). This evening I redesigned my blog and twitter accounts, and then we had family friends over for another turkey dinner. Since my maj didn't get to cook the bird on the 25th, she wanted to do one tonight! So now we can have turkey buns for lunches! I am excited to shop on Monday!

Hope all your travels back are safe and sound.
loves,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter