Mar 11, 2010

in the mood for romance.

It's been a bit since I've done a written blog! My parents have been here since Monday and it's been so nice having them around! This week's been a busy week, but it went by quickly! Amy, Tiff, and I had our recorder playing test on Tuesday, and I think it went really, really well. Our prof seemed pretty pleased...so hopefully the grade proves that. Other than that, just been working on the music unit plan, andddd the PE yearly plan. Oh! and for once, I got my art projects done before the weekend. Minus one of my pages: I need to find some maps...some free ones! For the weekend I've got homework on the brain, catching up on gym time, spending time with my guy, and some movie watchiiiing! 4 more weeks of school, and then off to Cranbrook for my 3 week practicum. I am placed at KCA with the K/1 class. Super stoked on that :)

Hope all is well,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter