Mar 21, 2010

maybe i think you're cute and funny.

I used to have a livejournal account: wafflesnotjesus? Anyone recall this? Anyways, just going through some of the old posts, and I thought I'd put some favs up on this blog! Enjoy my old words, pictures, and quotes.


what i want, is to be needed.
what i need is to be indispensable to somebody.
who i need is somebody who will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention.
somebody addicted to me.
a mutual addiction

-----------------------------------------------------
when was it that we fell in love?
was it when we were 18? 16?
maybe 10.

i don't know, because the truth is, i can't picture a time when i wasn't in love with you.
------------------------------------------------------

she remembered the hellos,
and she remembered the goodbyes even more
-----------------------------------------------------

"unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense."
-e.e. cummings
-------------------------------------------------------

i believe in you. i believe in the way that you are and the way you will be. i believe in the things that you say - you mean the world to me.and if you should go, if you should turn around one day, if you should doubt your dreams in any way, don't think about it. don't worry too long about whether you'll find a place for yourself in the world - you belong. i know that you'll get where you're going someday. For no matter what happens, you will find a way. i believe in the way you will be. you are a shining star in this world... and you mean the world to me.
------------------------------------------------------------------

you talk too much. maybe that's your way of breaking up the silence that fills you up.
you have too much. you're spending all your time collecting and discovering.
it's not enough.

----------------------------------------

thinking about thinking of you
summertime, i think it was june.
yeah, think it was june.

laying back, head on the grass.
having some laughs
yeah, having some laughs.

-----------------------------------

how's my luck?
but somehow, i'm with you
let's leave now
let's leave them
and their point of view

[my favorite place is me and you]

i wake up in the darkest night
watch you breathe in shadow light
a perfect world lies next to me
and i don't need to sleep to dream

[but this is space they cannot touch]

-----------------------------------------

hello hello hello
[i'm glad i've found you]
been away a long long time
the sun will rise
and the sun will set tomorrow
[and it's been rough on this old heart]

you are the only reason i have found
i waited for you yesterday
to come back and say you'll always stay.

----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter