Mar 13, 2010

weekend sunshine

I am so stoked it's the weekend, and a bonus: I don't work this Sunday (I'll be working next Saturday as my work for this week's schedule). Yesterday, I got off school at 12:00, came to Dale's and had Subway. Then, we hit up the gym, and I got to workout while visiting with Chels! Dale and I went off to the movies for the 3:50 showing of Green Zone. It was a pretty great movie except for the fact that I started to get a little dizzy from all the motion of the camera! I grabbed some leftovers from my condo after, and Dale and I ate and watched Thursday's episode of the Office. Dale played hockey last night so I worked on some art homework and watched HGTV shows.

Today, I slept til 11:10 (woooo nearly 12 hours of sleep), and am now getting ready to meet Katie downstairs to work on our music unit. I've got a busy two weeks coming up! Yiiikes. Also, less than 4 weeks til I'm back in Cranbrook and prepping for my first practicum. Nervous, yet excited! Which reminds me, I've got to get in contact with my mentor teacher...asap!

The sun is shining which makes everything look a bit better. Can't wait for beaches and summer and making money and hanging out with besties.

Happy Saturday!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter