Apr 8, 2010

april rising.

Wow! Done another year of school. This year went by quicker than the rest! I am heading home soon, just waiting for Dalekins to pick me up and take me to the airport. I had my history test this morning, I think I bombed it. Well, two of the questions I felt okay with, but two of them I felt like there was so much to say (and then, not so much), and I ran out of time at the end ... so my last question is pretty weak sauce.

After class I headed downtown real quick to grab a new workout shirt from lulu, and bought The Last Song....still haven't seen the movie, but I really really want to this weekend!

It's so windy here, Dale and I had an awful sleep because of a noisy bucket rolling around outside on my deck...and neither of us wanted to get up and bring it in. And my mom just texted me saying that it's kinda stormy in Cranbrook....great!

Anyways, I am sure I'll have lots to post in the next few weeks as I start my new endeavor on my very first practicum.

Lots of luck to everyone else on their practicums.
xx

ps. Dale and I watched another Michael Douglas flick last night: A Perfect Murder. It's was pretty good, but I feel like all his movies are beginning to feel the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter